Our Hours are changing due to the NSW/Vic Border Closure!
Club Trading Hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 12pm to 9pm
Friday and Saturday: 12pm to 10pm
Euston Club Motel and Cabin Resort
Our Motel and Cabin Resort remains open.
Our are now
Monday to Friday: 8am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 9pm
Station46 Bistro Hours:
Lunch: 12pm to 2pm
Dinner: 5.30pm to 8pm
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL BY CALLING RECEPTION ON 03 5026 4244.
Children and Adults are to be seated at all times.
Cashless payment methods are preferred where possible.
Please be aware that all Euston Club Resort employees have completed Covid-19 training. There will be Covid-19 Marshalls ready to assist patrons in complying with the guidelines in place.
There have been many conditions placed upon us by NSW Government and Health as well as NSW/VIC Border Restrictions. These guidelines MUST be adhered to so as to avoid any risk to the health and safety of us all.
Things are just a little different for now to ensure our patrons and staff remain safe and healthy please be aware that:
– Screening for symptoms upon entry will occur
– Recording contact details will be required each visit upon entry
– Additional cleaning and hand sanitiser stations will be initiated in all areas
– CovidSAFE Marshalls will be monitoring and maintaining social distancing Let’s work together and try to stop the spread as much as we can. We ask you all to comply with staff and COVID-19 Marshalls and remember the below:
– Follow correct hand hygiene procedures including the use of hand sanitiser regularly.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing, or use a tissue and immediately place in a bin and wash your hands.
– Adhere to Government Social Distancing of 1.5m
– Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
– All patrons must stay seated at all times unless ordering or when using toilet facilities.
We can’t wait to welcome some friendly faces back into the Club.