The news we have all been waiting for…Euston Club Resort is back!
We trust you are all keeping well.
It will be 72 days since the Euston Club Resort was shut down at midday on Monday the 23rd of March 2020.
At 11am on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 we will re-open and welcome you back!
Following a NSW Government announcement to ease restrictions on the hospitality sector there are a number of conditions that will now apply to clubs to re-open.
As you can imagine there has been a lot of information to digest, interpret and implement during these times of uncertainty.
Further change is inevitable and all that we ask is that you remain patient and act diligently as we work through the conditions and guidelines that are now placed upon us to re-open safely and maintain the safety of all employees, members and guests.
The initial operating hours for the Club will be 11am to 11pm every day, with an initial focus on food and beverage offerings.
At this stage other services and activities will NOT be part of the re-open, due mainly to patron capacity restrictions placed upon us. These include, Courtesy Bus, TAB, Keno, Bingo, Poker, Entertainment, Raffles and onsite Membership Promotions.
Our Bistro hours will be as follows (7 Days a Week) and bookings ARE ESSENTIAL.
Children and Adults are to be seated at all times.
Cashless payment methods are preferred where possible.
Lunch: 12pm to 2pm
Dinner: 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Unfortunately, today will be the last day of our Take-away service from Station46 Bistro.
There have been many conditions placed upon us by NSW Government and Health. These guidelines MUST be adhered to so as to avoid any risk to the health and safety of us all.
Please be aware that all Euston Club Resort employees have completed Covid-19 training. There will be Covid-19 Marshalls ready to assist patrons in complying with the guidelines in place.
Things are just a little different for now to ensure our patrons and staff remain safe and healthy please be aware that:
– Screening for symptoms upon entry will occur
– Recording contact details will be required each visit upon entry
– Additional cleaning and hand sanitiser stations will be initiated in all areas
– CovidSAFE Marshalls will be monitoring and maintaining social distancing Let’s work together and try to stop the spread as much as we can. We ask you all to comply with staff and COVID-19 Marshalls and remember the below:
– Follow correct hand hygiene procedures including the use of hand sanitiser regularly.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing, or use a tissue and immediately place in a bin and wash your hands.
– Adhere to Government Social Distancing of 1.5m
– Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
– All patrons must stay seated at all times unless ordering or when using toilet facilities.
We can’t wait to welcome some friendly faces back into the Club.
Euston Club Motel and Cabin Resort
Our Motel and Cabin Resort remain open.
Our are now
Monday to Friday: 8am until 11pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 11pm