Euston Club Cabin Resort Accommodation – PH 03 5026 4244
The Euston Cabin Resort offers great ‘self-contained’ accommodation options overlooking the Murray.
Each of our comfy two and three bedroom cabins include a whole host of convenient and comfortable features and facilities.
In addition to the facilities offered with our Cabins, staying in the Cabin Resort also gives you access to all facilities of the Euston Club.
Use the booking enquiry form or phone the Euston Club Cabin Resort on: (03) 5026 4244.
Euston Club Motel and Cabin Resort Reception:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm to 9pm
Facilities and features include:
- All cabins fully self-contained
- Fresh Linen
- Lounge Room
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Guest Laundry
- Ironing Facilities
- Individual BBQ area (cabins 1-6 only)
- Access to Communal BBQ, Sauna, Pool and Boat Ramp
- Parking for 2 Cars or 1 Car and 1 Trailer/Boat
- Free WIFI – Ask Reception for Password
Standard Cabin 1-6 style Accommodation – Sleeps 4 (2 Adults & 2 young children due to small bunks)- Enquire now
Deluxe Cabin 7-8 style Accommodation – Sleeps 6 – Enquire now
Deluxe Cabin 9 Accommodation – Sleeps 4 – Enquire now
Premium Cabin 10 Accommodation – Sleeps 8 – Enquire now
Deluxe Cabin 11-13 style Accommodation – Sleeps 6 – Enquire now
- NO Pets are permitted on the premises
- Cabins 1-6 (2 bedroom standard cabins) are not recommended for more than two adults due to the size of the bunk beds, which are suitable for young children.
Please contact the Euston Club Resort to confirm cabin availability.